Monday, November 15, 2010
I love belonging to scrapbook kit clubs. I all ways get a surprise in the mail. so look at this wonderful kit.
12- 12x12 Patterned Papers - (Double-Sided):
6-12x12 Bazzill Cardstock:
* 1 Pack Lily Bee Design Catching Fall Cardstock Stickers
* 1 Pack My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Union Square Moments Buttons
* 6 Mini Wooden Clothespins
* 2 Medium Size Leaf Shaped Doilies
* 12 Kaiser Craft Paper Flowers – Taupe & Poppy (Sizes will vary)
* 1 Pack Making Memories Metal Label Holders - Antique Copper
* 6 Jenni Bowlin Studio Die Cut Journaling Cards - Vintage
* 1 Pack American Crafts Bliss Glitter Thickers - Coffee
* 1 Yard 1/2” Woven Edge Seam Binding - Aqua
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Hi everyone, I have not been very active in my blog lately. But is all about to change, I just came back from a weekend crop event. This has opened my hunger for more scrapbooking, with the help of my very talented cousin Jolaine and my little sisi's gorgeous mini book. I came back home with the urge to create wonderful pages. I'll will post picture soon.