Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Shower Diaper Invitations





Hello Bloggers, lil.sisi here
The picture below is a diaper invitation me and my sisi worked on for a co-worker of mine.
We found a this template at Splitcoaststampers.com pretty neat huh, its for a baby shower
but the sex of the baby is unknown so we had to stick to the pastel yellows & greens
supplies list as follows:

- Green, Yellow & White Cardstock
- Scallop Circle Punch (Stamping Up)
- Scallop Edge Punch (Stamping Up)
- Star Stamp
- Versa Mark
- Embossing Buddy- love this
- Heating gun
- Thin wired White Ribbon
- Cropidile
- Black Staz on Ink Pad.

If any of you ladies are interest in this template just shoot us an email and we will forward.

4 comments:

  1. hi, could you pls. send this to my email at marisolclado@yahoo.com tnx!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There absolutely beautiful. Could you please send me the template at keyrodriguez0921@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please send me the template this is perfect for the diaper shower I'm giving chelsie.herrera09@gmail.com thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. please can you send me the template for this to craftyhannah87@yahoo.co.uk

    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete